Enriched with Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Vitamin E & Shea Butter.
Baby Massage Oil
“Littloo Massage Oil is meant to provide the natural lipids to the skin and reduce friction on the skin while massaging. The Baby Skin is generally evolving in the first three years of their life so the nourishment provided to the skin is lesser hence the product is designed to provide nourishment to the skin.
Benefits of Littloo Massage Oil:-
Helps in reducing dead cells.
Boost Skin regeneration.
Helps in even blood flow.
Acts as an anti-oxidant for the skin, protecting it from free radicals.
Protects the skin from harsh chemicals.
Reduces redness and dry skin.”
- Skin Allergies.
- Insect bites.
- Apply evenly & liberally in upward motion on baby’s skin.
- Use 1-2 times a day for best results.
- Cradle Cap.
“Apply evenly & liberally in upward motion on baby’s skin.
Use 1-2 times a day for best results.
- Coconut Oil- effective treatment for sensitive skin and problems like eczema, rashes, patchy skin, dermatitis and cradle cap. Helps in removing dead cells
- Sesame Oil- Has Antiviral & Anti Fungal properties.
- Sunflower Oil- Rich in Linoleic acid & Vitamin E and fatty acids which help nourish the skin. Soothes the skin.
- Shea Butter- on your baby’s hair and scalp eases cradle cap. Has anti-inflammatory properties treat skin conditions such as acne, rashes, or eczema. Shea Butter Nourishes The Baby Skin With Vitamin A And E. It contains cinnamic acid which aids in cell regeneration and healing.
- Rice Bran Oil- contains Oryzanol in good measure which protects the baby’s skin from unhealthy UV rays effect. Acts as anti oxidant.