- Wash and dry underarms, feet and palm and apply Sweat go in night and rinse off in morning with plenty of water.
- For 1st week, Apply once daily in night.
- For 2nd week, Apply thrice a week in night.
- For 3rd week, Apply twice a week in night.
- For 4th week, Apply once a week in night.
- Or use as directed by Physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes & mouth.
“1.Aluminium Chlorohydrate in Sweatgo blocks sweat ducts by forming a plug over sweat duct by precipitate resulting from reaction of aluminium with sweat. Thus sweat is unable to reach the skin and thus treats hyperhydrosis.
2.Glycerine in Sweatgo provides essential hydration and moisture. It prevent skin from getting dry. It is a humectant, meaning that it attracts water. When glycerin or glycerol is applied to the skin, it seals in moisture that might otherwise escape.
An Ultimate Protector From Sweat
Sweat stains and bad odours make us underconfident as they cause seclusion from public gatherings and social circles. Salve’s Sweatgo helps reduce excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis, of underarms, feet, palms & other skin folds. Sweatgo makes you more confident in public and protects you from public embarrassment due to excessive sweat and foul smell associated with it.
Sweatgo helps provide relief from the sweat of the armpits. Sweatgo blocks pores on the outer layer of the skin to reduce the amount of sweat on the surface.
Sweatgo helps remove malodour producing bacteria and helps to neutralize the unpleasant body odor.
Sweatgo is gentle on the skin and its application does not affect the natural skin tone. It is non-irritant in nature.