Sunprotek 50+ Gel
Sunprotek 50+ Gel
Sunprotek is USFDA complaint sunscreen and is smooth and elegant ideal for all skin types. It is a gel based broad spectrum sunscreen introduced first time in India with a unique water-in-oil-emulsion encapsulation nano technology.
The main features of Sunprotek + 50 gel are:
- PABA free.
- Sweat resistant and has deodorant properties.
- Does not leave any perceptible film.
- Cosmetically accepted.
- Scientifically validated & authenticated formulation for all the label claims
- Premature Ageing
- Sun Burn
- Sun Tan-UV
- Actinic Keratosis
- Apply Sunprotek Gel at least 30 minutes before stepping out in Sun.
- Reapply after every 2 hours or as directed by the Physician.
“Benzophenone-3 , Avobenzone, Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Allantoin, Vitamin E, Glycerine,
1. Benzophenone-3 is a chemical sun blocker. It protects the skin against UVA Aand UVB rays.
2.Phospholipids have Strong attraction to the stratum corneum that helps in restoring lipid barrier of damaged skin.It forms a film which protects the surface of the skin from damage responsible for irritation. It has high capacity for binding water: 1 phospholipid attracts 23 water molecules.
3. Allantoin softens the skin and also improves skin tone. It is also very effective in reducing irritation caused by Sunburn. It also has Keratolytic action which is effective for reducing Sun tan.
4.Vitamin E (α-tocopherol) has antioxidant activity and decrease redness and damage from sunburn. The mechanism of action of α-tocopherol result from its role as a potent antioxidant. They reduce the free radicals which can damage the cell structure.
5.Aloevera provides soothing effect to the skin and promotes healing. Apart from having antioxidant action, Aloe Vera also binds phospholipid molecules that prevents leakage in cell membrane and thus keeping the protective lipid barrier intact.
6.Chamomile Extract calm and sooth the red irritation around burns and helps to heal and soften damaged skin.